COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES
Yacht Sourcing provides you with the latest updates on the COVID-19 travel restrictions and safety protocols.
TRAVEL IN, OUT AND AROUND INDONESIA
- Indonesia borders are set to be opened to international tourists by 2021.
- Domestic travels are allowed all around Indonesia, but on limited schedules and with a valid test result.
- Komodo National Park and Raja Ampat National Park are open.
- The yacht clearances are handed by harbormasters and our yachts can legally circulate and charter.
SAFETY MEASURES AT YACHT SOURCING
- We’re here to reassure you that your safety remains our top priority. We’ve implemented a number of precautionary measures in response to the situation from increased temperature checks, routine vessel disinfection, and more.
- All boat areas must installed a hand sanitizer dispenser and a COVID-19 awareness sign in several languages at the entrance of the vessel. The hand sanitizer must be at least 70% alcohol. Everybody who enters should sanitize their hands.
- Cruise Director to reinforce in daily meetings to guests these guidelines
- When possible, the vessel should encourage as many online transactions with guests such as: filling online forms, e-learning for theory, paying using online payments or credit cards instead of cash.
- The Lounge and cabins should have a bottle of hand sanitizer on the counter. The counter must have single use pens available. The guest can be asked to clean the pen themselves.
- The vessel will have COVID-19 awareness signs, especially in bathrooms reminding guests to wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizers dispensers should be placed in every bathroom.
- Social distancing will be crucial in the daily operations of a the vessel especially when dealing with different groups and guests.